Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My introduction into the blogger world.

Good Morning everyone!

This post is from that ever so "cleverly" hidden boyfriend, Brent. :) I will make this short and sweet as I have been "blogging" for many hours now attempting to help Kari prep for her trip by preparing prayer requests and update posts. Check back each day for specific ways to pray for Kari and her teammates.

I would like to thank all of you for your warm welcome into the world of Kari. :) I especially would like to express my personal gratitude and appreciation to all the friends and family of Fergus Falls and the Cities who have been wonderfully inviting, warmly hospitable and incredibly gracious to me these past weeks.

I once was told that the companions you keep say a lot about your own character, and I can say without a doubt that this statement is completely accurate about Kari and all of you that I have had the pleasure to meet in person. God be praised for the blessing of friends and family.

Until we meet again... or for the first time!


Brent

3 comments:

Candis Berge said...

Hi Brent. I thought you might be the shadow-blogger for Kari. Cool!
Keep 'em coming....

CJ Olson said...

Brent, Thank you so much for being willing to update Kari's blog for her so that we can have a vague idea of what she is doing over there. I hope that we will get the chance to meet soon! Keep up the good work

doug&margarethe said...

Glad Brent can be your shadow-blogger, Kari. He does a great job!
Can you tell we all miss you but are praying God's hand upon you and trusting you feel His presence knowing He is our strength and shield. Remember to always "trust and obey (choose)Jesus for there's no other way to be happy but to trust and obey." Have a wonderful trip sharing Jesus with others! Love & prayers, Mom