Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lefse Fest 2008

Thanks to each of you checking back for Africa pictures! I think I'm about ready to post a few. I appreciate your patience! Monday was spent with Brent, on Tuesday I was hit hard with jet-lag, and today was Lefse Fest 2008. If you're in the area, my mom has 38, well, maybe 34..., pieces of lefse that are pretty tasty. :) If you're heading here for Thanksgiving, you'll be in luck!









The struggle for me has been deciding how to post my Africa pictures. I have a couple of hundred shots, and while I won't share every single one with you, I wanted to share as much as possible. I've decided on grouping them into themes, and sharing them via slide shows. It's not the most ideal way as the pictures are usually a bit smaller for you to see, but then I figured when I was done I'll probably pull a few of my favorites for a separate post all together.

So, I've been spending time uploading to slide.com, and I think I'm about ready to share a few. Check back later tonight still, and otherwise there should be more tomorrow. Thanks for sticking with me!

2 comments:

timmyjimi said...

Nice! I hope to make it into Mpls on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and I look forward to trying that lefse.

Anonymous said...

Lefse is probably my favorite food... or really close. I always ask my mom to send some at Christmas. I think I need to get an iron and make some! I'll be emailing/calling you if I do!