Saturday, November 15, 2008

1/2 Way Home!

I nodded off this morning watching live airport updates from Paris and awoke to a text message from Kari.

They were delayed in leaving Chad, but did take off around 2:00 a.m. Africa time. They then touched down in Paris around 1:30 a.m. central US time. She said they had a nice flight and found out that they are confirmed for their regularly scheduled flight to Seattle on Sunday.

Praise the Lord! Thank you for all your prayer and for putting up with my babbling along the way. I promise I will be handing over the reins to the original blog-mistress Monday. :)

The team doesn't seem any worse for wear as Kari said they were on their way to take a bus tour of Paris. What a trip!

Have a blessed day and please continue to not only pray them all safely home, but do remember to continue lifting up the efforts in Cameroon. I know I am looking forward to hearing and seeing what God not only did in their time there, but what He continues to do in Africa in the days, months and years to come.

Brent

No comments: