Saturday, August 18, 2007

the Nilsen's

I had the great joy of being able to visit the Nilsen's in Iowa! It was a short trip, but one I'm really glad I got to make before they move to CT at the end of the month. I hadn't gotten to meet Elsie and Clara yet, and they are now five months old! It was really fun to play with Owan, who is now 18 months old. He is so animated and loves to be active. I knew it must be busy for Ryan and Kjirsti, but I have a new appreciation! It was really fun to see what incredible parents they are!


We thought we'd try and get a picture of me with the three kids. It was hard to get everyone looking all at the same time!


Then it was hard to keep everyone in the picture!



Owan LOVED riding on his rocking horse!



Someone from church had given Owan this tractor. He can't reach the pedals yet, but he loved to sit on it! We got it packed up for them today, so it'll be fun for him to unpack it in Connecticut!

Thanks for the great visit! I can't wait to see you again sometime soon, maybe when I head East for an assignment!

3 comments:

Jim and Marilyn said...

We are so glad that you had this chance to visit R&K before their move. Wow! the twins have really grown! the kids are all so cute, and we're sure that you loved every moment of your time with the family!

Leingang Family said...

What a fun trip! I cannot believe how big they are all getting. And they are so cute, too.

Brooke said...

How great that you could visit one last time before the move! I'm sure they loved it equally! I saw D & M at church and said they loved their house! Not to make you sad.