Friday, August 24, 2007

Minnesota Zoo

Yesterday, my friend Carrie and her boys, E and N brought me to the zoo with them! It had been a REALLY long time since I had been there, so it was great to walk around and see the animals again. Some animal areas looked the same as when I was a kid, but there were new or updated areas as well. We got to see the Coral Reef Shark and Fish Feeding, in the Tropical area. E had a great time pointing out all the fish, and loved it when the diver swam by!



Here's happy N enjoying a little mid-morning snack.



E told me that his favorite animals are the dolphins and monkeys, so here he is watching the monkeys. We even got to see a little baby monkey! We also saw a silly otter, playing in the water; colorful turtles; a bald eagle (who wouldn't turn around, even when E called out his name!); flamingo's; sharks and other colorful fish; and some bobcats (both the four-legged kind and the construction kind!). There were lots of other animals as well!

Carrie, E and N, thanks for bringing me along to the zoo, and for being great tour guides!

No comments: