Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Little Buddy

I realized it had been a while since I last posted pictures of David. Don't worry, though, we've been having a lot of fun together! It's been great getting to see him every couple of days. He comes over for the whole day on Wednesday's, and we usually see him a few other times during the week.

Please ignore the stuff on the wall that looks like it's coming out of his head... Isn't he a cutie?! And you've gotta love that red hair!



He's so good at playing with us, and loves all his toys. They usually end up straight in his mouth, but then the pictures don't turn out the best. He's been teething so he chews on EVERYTHING!

It's been SO good to have this time with him! There are still no jobs posting in my specialty in the Twin Cities, so yesterday I had my recruiter send my profile to numerous hospitals in Seattle and also Spokane. I'll keep you updated on what's going on!

8 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

David is getting so big! Bennett has the same green sweater. He also has red hair. Similarities for these cousins born on the same night!

Jim and Marilyn said...

You are so right! He's a cutie! And we love that red hair!
Hopefully things will work out soon for your job situation.

Laura said...

David IS a cutie - and you look great yourself! Miss you tons! Let's talk very soon! I bought a house!

Brooke said...

He's growing so fast! He looks so happy to be spending time with his auntie Kari! Thanks for sharing pics of him!

Leingang Family said...

Yes he really does have really cute red hair.

I really hope you get a job in Seattle. But Spokane isn't that far either. :o) I will be praying that you get just the one God wants you to have.

Anonymous said...

Darling picture of you two. I LOVE the red hair! I hope we can connect soon.

Leingang Family said...

I didn't do chalkboard paint for that same reason. My friend did an entire wall in her son's room and I think she is very brave. I really hope the dry erase paint works.

I look forward to hearing about your job. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I will miss you if you head off to Seattle but I'm praying that God will lead and direct you..and soon! As I'm sure you're ready! :) I love you!!

Jenn