Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hanging out at Glacier

As promised, here are some pictures of Montana! Since I literally have hundreds and hundreds, it's hard to pick and choose a few to post. I decided I'll go with different themes, so here's the first set. We arrived at Flathead Lake near Kalispell, MT on a Tuesday, and met up with my Aunt Barb's family. She's my dad's sister. She and Uncle Gary, and their daughters Kristen and Heather were able to spend a few days with us, and it was SO FUN to hang out together! Their son, Tim, and his friend, Lonnie, were also able to join us for a short time. On Wednesday, we picked up my mom's cousin, Penny, from the airport who had flown in for the reunion we were there for.

WE ALL HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME TOGETHER! We explored the Flathead Lake area, we spent many days in Glacier, we went to the top of mountains and tried to get to the top of others, and we just really enjoyed each other's company and laughed a lot! The time went way too fast!

I really could've picked so many fun pictures to show you, but thought I'd start with these. Some were pictures I took, and others were from my mom, Kristen, or Heather. Thanks, ladies, for sharing!! More to come soon!

3 comments:

Candis Berge said...

Oh Kari, what great pictures. What beautiful scenery.

Missing you!

Jim and Marilyn said...

Great to see some of your fun trip! Excellent photos! Looks like you all had way too much fun. It will be fun to hear more about it.

Anonymous said...

Yay! The pictures at last...they make me miss you so much! You should have called it the "cool boat"... :)