Saturday, February 3, 2007

View From The Window -During Snowfall


In an earlier post, I showed you a great sunset I saw out the front window. Here's a picture I took this week during a snowfall. It was earlier in the week, before our cold-front hit the area, when the snowflakes were big and fluffy. Very pretty!


This morning, as I got ready to leave the house at 6:35am for my day shift, I glanced at the thermometer. I was so surprised by what I saw (-18 degrees) that I snapped a photo!

Don't worry, though, fourteen hours later it's finally warmed up to a balmy -7! I don't know about you, but I think next winter in California sounds pretty great!

5 comments:

Jim and Marilyn said...

Too cold for us! We are happy that we are here in sunny "so cal" where we are looking at temps in the 80's tomorrow...sorry!

Jamie and Krista said...

Yes! Kari...come visit us! Mark is here now, enjoying the warm winter! It would be fun to have you here! =)

M and B said...

I agree with the previous posts, it is time to get out of the icebox and enjoy what winter is supposed to be like-warm without having 50 layers of clothes on.

CJ Olson said...

I'm so sorry Kari!! I can't believe how harsh the previous posters are! :-) hehe!! It's really cold but eventually it will get warm!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss the snow so much! I hate the winters out here. They are depressing. Thanks for the pics. We'd love to have you come and see us sometime, but wait till spring. Better make that summer. Make it August. LOL :o)
Carrie