Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I Sold My House!!


Yippee, Yeah, Whoo, hoo! My house is sold! I have friends moving to Fergus who have agreed to buy my house. God is so good! It is SUCH a blessing that I won't need to pay the expense of a realtor, and that I won't have to put my house on the market. I knew I wouldn't want to have it ready to be shown at a moment's notice. This is such a relief! There is still paperwork to sign, and closing won't be until mid-July, but the worry over whether or not it would sell soon is all gone!

One of the biggest blessings of all this still goes back to God's goodness. Just when I start worrying that I'm making the wrong decision to move, God makes it abundantly clear that it's all in His hands. He has definitely had His hand in each and every aspect of this decision!

7 comments:

CJ Olson said...

Alright....this comment is both exciting and sad! I'm so excited that you sold your house and you don't have to worry about getting your house ready to sell! That's so GREAT! God is amazing as he has been working everything out for you to be a traveling nurse! However I'm a little sad because with your house selling that means I won't see you as much anymore. I'm guessing no more stamping retreats! :-( No parties at Kari's! No sleeping over and haveing a great time with Kari in Fergus!

Oh my goodness I can't believe that you sold your house! You are amazing!

P.S. THANKS for letting me stay over night this weekend! I had a blast hanging out with you! Hopefully you'll be able to work on your projects!!

Jim and Marilyn said...

What a wonderful answer to prayer! Now all the memories of that great house will be wrapped up in pictures. We are so happy and excited for you. Little by little, you are headed our way--yeah!

Anonymous said...

The Lord is SO good! He always provides better than we can ask or think! Sounds like a win-win situation in the sale of your house as they need a home and you needed to sell. So happy for you! We've all loved your home!

Henrik and Carrie said...

TONS of great memories at your house - we will always cherish the great times we spent together on Summit Ave! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Great to hear that this has been taken care of. Make sure you look us up when you are in the Cities...

The Erickson Family said...

Congratulations on the great news about your house! It sure looks like it's a cute one. I love to watch God work. Isn't He good?!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! God's hand has been in this the whole time! It will feel weird to not visit you when we are back in Fergus though. Now you will have to come and visit us! :o)

Carrie