Thursday, September 11, 2008

Attn: Fergus residents!

If you happen to live in or around Fergus Falls, I have TWO really great things to tell you about!

The first is that I have some dear friends who are trying to sell their house. They have a wonderful home that I have enjoyed many fun hours hanging out in. It's a good-sized house with a great yard and a few acres of woods, a big garage and out-buildings. They are moving due to a new job, otherwise I know they had planned on being able to live there a long time. It's just that kind of place -pretty perfect! You feel at home instantly! In fact, if I were raising a family near Fergus, it's just the kind of place I'd like to have.

Well, they're having an open house on Saturday morning, so I think YOU should really consider checking it out! Here's the information (and don't worry, when I mentioned posting it here for you to read, she was in total agreement!).

This Saturday, Sept 13th there is going to be an OPEN HOUSE for the selling of our home in Fergus Falls. If you know of anyone looking to buy, please let them know, or if you are just curious, feel free to stop by. It will be from 10am-Noon Saturday, Sept. 13th. We are going through Luhman Real Estate (www.luhmanrealestate.com).

Our home address is as follows:
29192 Norgren Rd.
Fergus Falls, MN 56537


The SECOND piece of news is that I'm coming to see you this weekend! I found out that I don't have to work again until the end of next week, so my first thought was "YES!!! It's the Quilt Auction for camp this weekend and I can be there!" I'm really excited to "come home" again. You know that Fergus will always feel like home to me!

So, I'll be at the IPBC Quilt Auction on Saturday night (doors open at 4pm at Quality Toyota -be there!), Bethel Church on Sunday morning (I CANNOT even tell you how much I'm looking forward to worshipping at Bethel again!!!!), and then after church I would LOVE to have lunch with you! Here's the current plan: After church on Sunday I'm going to grab some lunch for myself and eat it at the picnic shelter by the Otter (I think that's Grotto Park). I would love it if you did the same! Anyone that wants to join the collective "us" for lunch should just plan on getting some lunch and meeting at the picnic shelter to hang out for a while.

The backup plan is that if there is another group there (I checked it out and found that I could reserve it -for $50...decided to pass) or if the weather turns sour, Danny and Mandy have graciously invited us to their house instead. THANKS for that nice offer!

Then, because I don't have to work for a few days (gotta love 12-hour shifts!) I'll hang out on Monday, have a fun Tuesday morning and then head back south again after lunch that day.

WOW! It's so fun to have plans in Fergus again! I really have missed being there, and am looking forward to this fun weekend! Hope to see you soon!

3 comments:

Leingang Family said...

I wish I could be there and go to the quilt auction, too. Hope you had lots of fun. I can't wait to see pictures! Did you get lots of new ideas?

Anonymous said...

Kari, I'm sorry I missed you. Didn't visit the site until 9/15. Sure miss you and think about you often. How's it going? Paula

Candis Berge said...

Wow. that job must be keeping you mighty busy. This is the longest this blog has gone without a new post.

Or it is a guy?