Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom!

It's my mom's birthday today. Let's all wish her a Happy Birthday!! Here are a few pictures I've found in my computer. She's usually the one behind the camera, so it can be hard to find a picture of her! I've gotten kicked offline 4 times while trying to post this, so I'm just going to go with what I have, instead of finding any different pictures. I wish I had my old photo albums here, along with a scanner, and then we could really have some fun!

I love you, Mom. Thanks for loving me and the rest of our family! Enjoy the photo montage!

Meeting her grandson for the first time:


With Julie at a Mother/Daughter Tea:


With a few of her cousins that were able to make it to Jamie and Krista's wedding:


With my cousin, Heather, on a trip to Oklahoma:


Proof that my mom danced the Chicken Dance at Jamie and Krista's wedding!:


My mom and I have attended the Inspiration Point Bible Camp quilt retreat together since 2001. It was really hard to know we'd miss it this year!


Walking around at IPBC during a break at the retreat:


Dad and Mom at my Fergus house for Christmas:


Her only "Bear Story" during all our time in Montana this summer:


With Penny and I at Flathead Lake this summer:


Have a great birthday, Mom!!

1 comment:

Jim and Marilyn said...

Great Montage! Happy B-day Margarethe!