Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Happy Birthday, Julie!

May Day is my sister's birthday! Happy 28th Birthday, Julie! I guess since I'm older it's okay to publish her age for all the world to see! Here are some of my favorite pictures of her from the last few years. If I wasn't tired (it's the wee hours of the morning), I think I'd even try and dig out some really old pictures of her for you to see. Actually, probably most of the really great ones are at our parents house. I'll see what I can arrange for next year....


Our favorite summer day -at the Minnesota State Fair.


At my LPN pinning ceremony.


Every year at Christmas, without fail, we take a picture of the two of us in front of the fireplace at my parent's house. This year I couldn't stop touching her belly!


The last picture I took with her while she was pregnant.


Meeting her son for the first time!


One of my favorite pictures ever.


And now in her new role as mommy, a role that she is shining in! Here's one of David's very first smiles caught on film, back when we weren't sure if they were "real" smiles or not.

Julie, have a WONDERFUL birthday! Enjoy your day and I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!!

4 comments:

Jim and Marilyn said...

A very Happy Birthday, Julie! Since you are not blogging, this is the best way to greet you! I look forward to seeing you in your mommy role!

CJ Olson said...

Happy Birthday to Julie!! :-) I've been thinking about you because we share the same birthday! Hope that you had a GREAT day. Enjoy your birthday!

(Sorry Kari not much of a message for you!)

The Erickson Family said...

Happy Birthday Julie!

It is interesting how things in our lives are ending up being very similar lately... We went to the same school. We are a both tied to the Erickson family. We both had sons - born on the same evening this year. It is your birthday today and while it's not my "birthday", it is my adoption day today... Just kind of neat!

Hope you had a great day celebrating you!

"Hi" to you Kari! :o)

Kari Hantho said...

Hi Kari Thanks for posting for your sisters B day. Happy Birthday Jules. Hope you had a wonderful day. You look great in all the photos Kari posted. Love, Kari