Friday, December 1, 2006

My First Blog


Okay, okay. I'm sure the title "My First Blog" has been used before, but it seemed appropriate! I've never even typed a blog on my MySpace account, I mostly used it to keep in touch with people. Since I'm new to the blogging world, I thought I'd take this chance to figure out just how to do it, and also to see about adding a picture:

Hey, it worked! That's pretty easy! The picture is one that my mom took a few weeks ago when we went to Inspiration Point Bible Camp for their fall Quilt and Sew Retreat. We had a great time together! On Saturday afternoon it was VERY warm out and we went for a walk. We were able to see some beautiful scenery and really enjoy each other's company. I love being at IPBC!

6 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's a lot of fun and a great way to keep in touch!

Candis Berge said...

Hi Kari, what a nice picture of you!

Wow, Shannon beat me to your blog! :)

The Erickson Family said...

Candis, I'm zippy with these things! :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kari!
this is soo awesome.. :)
wow..now I can see you like every day!
Miss you !

Anonymous said...

Yeah for your blog!! Good job! I like it so far!!

Sara said...

Hi Kari! I just found your blog today for the first time. Last time I checked your blogger ID there was no account linked to it. Welcome (belatedly) to the fun world of blogging.

(I am quite impressed with the quantity of links)