Saturday, December 2, 2006

Crazy Cousins









My cousins Mark, Jared, and Sara spent Thanksgiving with our family. We had a lot of fun enjoying each other's company, and also being silly together. I have a whole assortment of Mark and Jared's self-portraits on my camera. Thanks, guys! One of the things my fit and trim cousins used to do was see who could stick their belly out the farthest. We actually have quite a few pictures of that same pose from over the years! Well, I'm not sure if Julie had ever gotten in the mix before, but she definately wins the contest now!
In the bottom picture, I'm with Sara who is now planning on getting into nursing! We're all excited to have another nurse in the family -it sure goes around!

3 comments:

superstar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M and B said...

Nice to see you joined blogspot. I never really liked myspace, because they have so much garbage on their pages, it takes forever to load a page.

Brooke said...

Yeah Kari! I'm so glad that you joined the blogging crew! It is so much fun being able to keep up with people like this! It is fun to see pictures of your family - and how it is growing! I know that you will love that little niece/nephew when it comes! Keep up the great work!