Saturday, December 2, 2006

More Thanksgiving Pics




Okay, so that last post helped me learn that the "small" pictures are a little too small to see very well. I'll make these next ones bigger! Here are Julie and I at her house. I LOVE that she's having a baby! I can hardly keep myself from putting my hands on her belly to see if I can feel the baby move. I've done that a few times in the past to my friends, but with my sister it's almost uncontrollable! She's due the first week of March, and I can hardly wait!


5 comments:

Candis Berge said...

Haha, You are too funny saying you just can't stop touching Julie's baby to feel your future nephew/niece move. You will be a wonderful Aunt, for sure!

Candis Berge said...

opps. I mean Julie's belly!

The Erickson Family said...

Cute photo of you two!

FYI, you can redo those earlier photos if you want to by clicking "edit" and just reloading the photo.

Kari, RN said...

Shannon, Thanks for the tip! I just got off the phone with Candis asking some other questions too! Do you happen to know how to have a picture, some words, another picture, more words, etc without having all the pictures together at the very beginning?

The Erickson Family said...

Sure do... When you load the photos, you see how there is all of that "gibberish"? I think it's called "HTML". Anyway... you just copy and paste each section where you want them to be. That's what I do. You can also look for the image name or number and put them in "order". The "type A" in me has to do that on my own blog. :o)