Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!! To you, especially, MOM, but also to all my "mom" friends! I hope that you have a wonderful Mother's Day, and Mom, I wish I was in MN celebrating with you! I'd love to enjoy a fun lunch with you!

Here is a video I've had in my YouTube favorites for a while, and have wanted to share it with you, and it seemed appropriate on Mother's Day! Enjoy the laughs!! By the way, it was fun to see it highlighted on Yahoo's homepage today!



Anita Renfroe is the woman in the video, and she's a Christian comedienne who is often at Women of Faith events.

3 comments:

doug&margarethe said...

Thanks , Kari. I've heard Anita at Women of Faith. That's great!!
I'ld love to have a fun lunch with you too. Miss you. Love, Mom
P.S.We missed you at dinner today.

Jim and Marilyn said...

Yeah Anita! You go girl! I remember a couple of yrs ago when I joined your mom and sister at WOF and we heard this gal speak. She is great!

Ekelund Fam said...

I love that one! Pastor Foss played it as an illustration in the sermon yesterday! So great.