Friday, May 23, 2008

California Living

This past week I was able to find out where I'll be living while in California. It looks like I'll actually be living in Long Beach, since that's where my company usually houses travelers in the area. The apartment complex is found here. It doesn't have a fitness center, but everything else seems okay. Good pool, covered parking, and only 2+ miles to the BEACH! I've been checking out the City of Long Beach website, looking forward to the beaches, restaurants, and other fun stuff that's around.

And, the great news: because of availability, I'm getting a 2-bed, 2-bath apartment! This means I really WILL have great space for you to come visit! Yippee!!

I don't know my work schedule yet, but start making plans to visit!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Kari,
Your new place looks awesome! When do you move again? I wish I could figure out a time to visit, I have never been to West Coast before. Too bad Karen O waited too long to ask you come back to us. We now are short Kari M's maternity leave and also will be short another night nurse position, we could've used you! Take care and enjoy the warmth.
Susan

Kari, RN said...

I'll head to CA on Friday, 5/30 and then be there until the end of August. You should really think about coming!! It might make for short-staffing at work, but as prn staff you're allowed! :)

doug&margarethe said...

Looks like a roomy apt! Glad for you.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask you yesterday about your apartment... great news! I am going to miss you so much though!

Candis Berge said...

Sweet!

I think we're gonna like it!