Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hanging out in Phoenix

One of the things I've enjoyed the most while being here in Phoenix, is just hanging out with friends! It's been great to catch up with old friends, and get to know some new ones!

On Monday I had the chance to hang out with Kathy and Taylor, and enjoyed putting Taylor to sleep!


She's such a sweetie!

Last night I was able to have a few people over for Game Night! That's always been one of my favorite things to do, so it was great to host people again! One of my friends had to leave before I remembered to take a picture, but we were able to enjoy a fun few rounds of Catch Phrase before moving on to Trivial Pursuit 90's edition.

3 comments:

Jim and Marilyn said...

Such a cute little girl! And such fun to have friends over and do the "entertainment" thing again! Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

What a fun time... those brownies were delicious. I like how Aubri has her phone in hand... our phone a friend ... I mean the friend that phoned us at just the right time during Trivial Pursuit helped us get a pie. Oh and by the way, Aubri is currently reading Sense and Sensibility. She has never seen the movie!

Leingang Family said...

She is really cute! What a fun evening.