Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Who's anniversary, you might ask? Well, OURS! Often times on blogs you'll see people make mention of one year since they started the blog. I started this on December 1, 2006 and let the anniversary in 2007 roll right by. Then, you might see someone make note of their 100th post (like they do with TV shows!) but since that happened for me in Seattle in November with Hidden Seattle I guess I let that occasion come and go as well. So, now that it's been one year since I started a website counter I thought I'd acknowledge that the collective "you" have visited me 15,104 times! Wow! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

I decided to start the counter last March because so many of you were telling me how you enjoyed the pictures I posted of David, and I wondered just how many of you there were. (I also wonder what the number would be if I had started it BEFORE Julie went into labor?) Well, now I'm pretty curious about who some of you are! This is my request, to you the readers, to make yourselves known! The comment section is pretty easy to use, just click on "comment" under this post and follow the directions, so if you're a new visitor or a faithful regular, I'd love to know who you are! Come on out of hiding and let me know you're out there!

And, if you'd rather not reveal yourselves, please keep stopping by anyway. I love knowing you're out there in blog-world! :)

11 comments:

Jim said...

Hi Kari, It's me, uncle Jim. I visit your site often to find out where in the world you are! Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

I visit your site often. i enjoy it VERY much and love to read all about your adventures!

doug&margarethe said...

I visit your site often to see and hear what you have been doing so I don't awaken you when you work these night shifts!! You have a gift for writing.
Love and prayers, Mom

Krista Koljonen said...

I agree with your mother! You definitely have a gift for writing. I thoroughly enjoy reading your blogs even though I may not always leave a comment. Usually, I relay my comments through our written "conversation" on Facebook though, so you definitely know I am one of the 15,000 some odd people reading your postings. I'm addicted...

Anonymous said...

I too read your blog several times a week and then go on to others posted there so I know what's going on!! This is how I keep connected to family!!
Love, June

djrogness said...

Hi Kari! It's been so fun to read your blog! Excited to hear about Eric - he sounds amazing! Happy Blog "Anniversary!"

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari
I read your blog through our sons, John and Jeannette and Joel and Emily. Fun to read what is going on in your life and I also recognize some of the people you visit.
Janice

Anonymous said...

I Really enjoy your site, Kari Joy. You are a joy. Love, Penny

Molly said...

Hi Kari, it's Molly Swenson. I really enjoy your blog as well. :) It's amazing the blogging community on here! I started to blog on here to keep in touch with one of my friends and then stumbled upon everyone elses! So much fun!

Jeff and Missi, T, Jake, Samuel and Dan said...

I love visiting your blog! You are always so upbeat and you are always on a new adventure. It's fun to be along for the ride! :) I miss working with you!!! Missi

Essie said...

Kari,
I have to admit that I'm one of your ghost followers, I fondly remember our prayer times at Hillcrest the one year I was there and love the way you write and the openess in sharing your many adventures. I actually started checking your blog when you were out in Washington, where my parents now live. Thanks for letting me tag along on your life journey.
Sara Carlson (aka essie)