Thursday, December 20, 2007

Will Everything Fit????

I'm just about to try and sleep for a few hours, and then I need to pack. What do I need to pack, you might ask? Well, everything. That's right, I'm a procrastinator... I guess I already put my DVD's and books in a box, but yup, that's it.

So, I'm going to sleep, then wake up and get everything in my apartment all packed up tonight. Will you pray for me? Pray that I'll be diligent in packing, and pray that I'll be successful in getting all my belongings into the car!

Then, tomorrow I'm going to turn in my keys, and take off for Moscow. No, not the city in Russia, but Moscow, Idaho, where my aunt, uncle, and cousins live. Yeah! I'm really excited to see them, even if it's only for a night. Thanks for letting me come! Then I'll drive east on Saturday and hopefully arrive in Burnsville on Sunday night. I have a few mountain passes to go over: one on Friday, and a few on Saturday. I'm not too nervous about them because I've been checking the road and weather conditions a lot, but I plan on just taking it slow and stopping if things get bad. Will you also pray for great weather and road conditions on the trip? The other travelers I worked with called me last night to say that they were making it as far as Miles City, MT today and had to go slow a few times, but things weren't terrible.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again, but if I get the chance at all while I'm traveling, you can be sure I will! Thanks for your prayers!!

PS-Friday afternoon, or Saturday and Sunday should be great days to chat if anyone wants to call!

1 comment:

Candis Berge said...

Can't wait to hear when you are safely home. I hate to think of you driving alone. Prayers for safety!