Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fun Visitors!

This afternoon I had the pleasure of going out for smoothies at The Coffee Cabin with Emily and Corbin! He's gotten SO big since the last time I saw him, which was only for a few minutes anyway because I had a cold and didn't want him to catch it. Emily lived at my house for a few months, and it's hard to believe it was already three years ago! It was great to hang out for a while today and really get to see his fun personality! In the picture, you can see his huge grin under the pacifier. I only had to hold the camera and say his name and he knew just what to do! Thanks for the fun visit!

6 comments:

Jim and Marilyn said...

Adorable! They both look so cute together. Emily looks like a natural mother...
Where is the Coffee Cabin?

Emily said...

Thanks for meeting us! We had a blast!

CJ Olson said...

Aww....so cute!! :-) Glad that you got to have some much fun!! :-) How's the Coffee Cabin? I guess I'll have to try it out when I'm in Fergus for HIT's!! :-) Are you gonna be around?

Leingang Family said...

That is such a cute pic of Emily and Corbin!

Yeah, where is the Coffee Cabin? It looks like the place by the library. Did it change names?

Kari, RN said...

The Coffee Cabin is that place by the library, the "old" Field of Beans. Bethany Ronnevik and LaWayne Rogness went into business together and are doing a great job! It's fun to have that location back again because it's such a great place to hang out with friends!

Rachel said...

Hey Kari, this was the easiest way I knew to get in touch with you. Are you going to the retreat this weekend? I have your books for you (the SLHS books), but if you're not going I'll give them to John tomorrow and Caristy can give them to you next weekend or whenever she said she'll see you. Would be fun to see you!