Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where's Waldo?

I mean, "Where's Kari and Brent?"

On our honeymoon, of course! As some of you know, we decided not to tell anyone where we were going on our honeymoon until we got back (but yes, we did let our parents know). Since then, we decided that it might be fun to give a few hints and then read what the comments are. Some of you might not have any idea, and others might guess right away!

Here are just a couple of hints, so first of all guess what each picture is, and then see if you can guess where we are now!



At one point I thought I might blog a bit more, but let's be honest.... it's our honeymoon! See ya later!

[and of course I'll be posting pictures sometime of our wedding -which turned out to be a beautiful, fun and perfect day!]

11 comments:

Jim and Marilyn said...

Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam...have lots of fun! We had a wonderful time at your wedding!

Brooke said...

I'm with Marilyn! I'm not going to say the actual location though, due to people guessing!

Yeah, I don't blame you for not cutting out time on your honeymoon to blog.

Anonymous said...

Your wedding and day was beautiful! I have a good idea from that "mystery luncheon". We hope to go there next week!
Happy honeymooning!!
JB

Kris said...

Hmmm...are you staying in the dorms at NDSU???? J/K! Congrats, guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Let's see, how many times have I passed that fellow in my life? Are you going to Glacier our favorite spot on God's green earth? How I enjoyed your wedding. It was spectacular and such a beautiful day God gave us. Thank you for trusting me to do the things you asked me to do. Love you both tons. Wish we could do it all over again cuz then I could see so many family again. Penny

The Erickson Family said...

I'm going to guess somewhere in Canada?

The Erickson Family said...

Oops. I just saw Penny's post. :o)

doug&margarethe said...

Yes, it was a memorable wedding!..the red & yellow colors were vibrant and made a stunning sanctuary of joy and praise to God along with the beautiful music. Everyone there said it was such a fun and relaxing reception as well. We could see your joy as you were pronounced husband and wife! You planned and organized everything well! Now we wish you a wonderful & memorable time on your honeymoon. Safe travels and see you later this week! Lots of love and prayers as you continue to grow in your love for God and one another. God's blessings, peace & joy.
Mom & Dad S.

Lindsay Gietzen said...

Hey, I think you headed out to my neck of the woods, for your honeymoon!

Anonymous said...

Could they be in a Federal Park somewhere in the west.

rdljnrisbrudt.blogspot.com said...

Maybe to Edmonton to revisit your old concession days and show Brent where you became a carny!?!?