Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Wedding Day

It's here! It's finally here! A day I've been waiting for... for a really long time! I am so excited to become Brent's wife in just a few hours!

I thought I'd just post quick to ask you to pray. Please pray for us as we begin our married life. Please pray for all the details of the day. Please pray that I remember all of what happens, because I've been told it will go by quickly and I'd like to remember everything! Most of all, please pray the Lord's blessing on the start of this new adventure together.

9 comments:

timmyjimi said...

woot, woot! :D

The Erickson Family said...

So happy to pray with you on this special day! Congratulations Kari & Brent!!!

Brooke said...

We look forward to this afternoon and we'll pray for you two!

Candis Berge said...

Ah... it was a beautiful wedding day, wasn't it??

Pictures on my blog already!
I just couldn't wait.

Essie said...

Congratulations Kari, I'm so happy for you.

Susan said...

Congrats Kari and Brent! I looked at Candis' pictures, you look radiant, Kari. You make a beautiful couple and it looks like you had a wonderful day. Best wishes on this new adventure and I hope you have a terrific honeymoon!
Susan

Candis Berge said...

Oh, Kari. I'm so glad you put that nice picture of the two of you on your blog. Of course I don't mind! I'm honored!

our2boys said...

Congrats Kari!!!
Hope your day was very special!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Leingang Family said...

Wish we could have been there! Can't wait to see pics!