Friday, July 24, 2009

We're Back!

We're back at the Lakehouse! We arrived back today after finishing our wonderful honeymoon.

Just where did we go? Well, if you've been following my blog for any length of time, you've heard me talk about my favorite place in the country. I've gotten to visit or live all over the place, and love all sorts of scenery, but I do have one favorite place. My wonderful husband (well, fiance at the time back in February) made arrangements for us to go there, and a few other beautiful spots as well.

As I'm sure you can guess, I have many pictures, but here are just a few for you to use as hints until I get the others all organized. Some of you might recognize a location instantly and others might need to do a little research!





I can't wait to read your guesses, and remember, there's more than one location!!
(And, if you're on Facebook, our photographers posted some lovely wedding preview shots. I can hardly wait to see the rest!)

7 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Looks like you were to some beautiful places! Hope you had a relaxing, wonderful honeymoon!

Eric, Maralee, & Baby S said...

Welcome back, you two! Hope you had a fabulous honeymoon--your photos are gorgeous! We probably won't be able to guess all of the places you went, but we'd venture that Yellowstone and Glacier were among them. Are we right?!

Anonymous said...

Lake McDonald, Lake Louise, Old Faithful in Yellowstone, The Grand Tetons what wonderful places to live. visiting them -- supberb
Welcome back. it truly was a most beautiful wedding. WONDERFUL Love, Penny

Kris said...

I'm guessing Glacier?!?!? Partly because the pictures remind me of it and it is my favorite place in the US!! Wherever it was, hope you had a wonderful time and congrats again!

Krista Koljonen said...

Sweet pics, cousin. The BW of your and Brent at the Grand Tetons is so cool. Love it.

Anonymous said...

We just got back tonight from Montana!! The very best place is Glacier Park!! The pics in this order are Goose Island in St. Mary's Lake, Avalanche Creek, Lake McDonald taken at Apgar, these three in Glacier Park. Then Old Faithful at Yellowstone, and the Grand Tetons. What a great honeymoon! Love, June

Micaela Andrews said...

I can't exactly guess as I already know where you went. How was the trip? I hope that you got some great pictures? Would it be possible if I could get a few copies so I could scrapbook them? I promise to bring the scrapbook the next time I'm up there! :P

Micaela :)