Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Inspiration Point Bible Camp

Finally, an update! I've been in Montana for over a week and have had so much fun there was no time to blog. As you can guess, that means there are a LOT of pictures to catch up on! I figured I'll start with IPBC, since that had been my most recent post, and then I'll just fill you in on each day.

Well, as you'd expect, I had a GREAT time at camp! The nursing job was steady but completely manageable, as nothing major came up. Thanks for praying! The junior high kids attending needed help with everything from just delivering their medications, to helping with bug bites, stomach aches, headaches, bumps and bruises, and one case of poison ivy.

It's such a beautiful spot so there are lots of great pictures, but it was especially fun to just be a part of what God is doing there in so many lives. He is reaching lots of people!


A great campfire.



I have a fascination with benches, and the views from them, and this is one of the best ever!



A beautiful sunset to end the day.



Thanks, Greg and Janet and the rest of the staff, for including me for those three days! I'm so glad I was able to be there!

No comments: