Monday, June 18, 2007

Camp Nurse!

Hey everyone! Just a quick post to say I'm off to be camp nurse for a few days! Inspiration Point Bible Camp is one of my favorite places on earth, and I get to spend the next few days as their camp nurse! I'll be leaving after work tonight around 11:30 so I can be there first thing in the morning (as a late-owl I'd rather drive tonight!) then will come back on Thursday in time for the 3-11:30 shift at work again. Their nurse needed a few days off, so they asked if I'd fill in, and I was thrilled to say yes!

Please pray for safety for everyone, and that I'll quickly figure out just what I need to do when I need to do it. I'm happy to fill in this way, and I'm really looking foward to my time there!

Here are some pictures I took there last fall at a Scrap and Stamp retreat.



I'll tell you how the week goes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun. Being camp nurse is alot of fun. It may also be alot of work unless you don't have kids with allergies. I'll be praying for you. Love, Penny

Brooke said...

How fun to be at camp for a few days! We'll be there for the staff reunion this weekend! Hope that all goes well - I know you'll do great!

doug&margarethe said...

Enjoy being camp nurse for these few days! Just being at IPBC is great. See you this weekend.
Love and prayers, Mom

Jim and Marilyn said...

How fun for you to get some RN time in at camp before you leave FF. Hope that the days went well for you.

Emily said...

It was so fun to see you at camp! I love it there too! I wish I could spend the entire summer there! Take care and God bless! Maybe see you soon!