Saturday, January 27, 2007

My Younger Friends

I was looking around at my picture files and realized that I had quite a few pictures of the younger friends in my life. Because I'm sure many of my posts will soon consist of pics of my new niece or nephew (only five weeks until the due date!!), I thought I'd give a nice shout-out to these friends. I haven't asked their parents for permission to do this, so no names will be mentioned. Enjoy looking at some of the joys of my life!



My buddy M enjoying some time in the snow! You've gotta just love that smile!!



C enjoying his dragon costume for the Fall Family Festival. His sister looked adorable as a bumble-bee, but I wasn't able to get a good picture.




My buddy O shortly after birth, and then at Christmas. What a great laugh!


Watching fireworks on the Fourth of July. Lots of giggles and clapping!


M and E getting to be friends before E had to move.


My friend A looking like she's not so sure about this person holding her! This picture was taken last spring at the Hillcrest auction, and she's sure grown since then!



At the end of a great birthday celebration, complete with cake, a tea party, lots of great playtime, and dancing to VeggieTales. There were so many great pictures taken this day, it was hard to choose!



One of the sweetest faces ever. I remember telling O that I was taking this picture for her aunt A that loves her, but I'm pretty sure I've never gotten around to emailing it to A. Sorry about that! It was taken in May. Oops...



One of my favorite things about Sunday mornings is getting a big hug from my buddy S. I also love it when she and her sister A come over and play at my house. I couldn't find a recent picture of us, this one with S is from last year.



One of the things I've loved to do at church is help out with a Mom's group that meets once a month. I've been in the two-year-old room and there's really nothing better than getting to play with two-year-olds for a few hours (and then sending them home with their parents!). Due to my work schedule, though, I won't be able to help any more, and I'll really miss it! These kids sure make me laugh!! This picture was from last year, and these kids still say hi or give me hugs when they see me at church! That's the best!



This is the daughter of one of my co-workers. I hardly know her at all, but when I hosted a shower at my house this summer and I caught her playing with the shoes, I couldn't resist taking this picture! What a doll!



Here is a picture of my friend R, taken just after watching her aunt A sing at the Crossroads Chapel at the Minnesota State Fair. She was very intrigued by the microphone! I've sure missed seeing her and her brother J since they moved away from Fergus!

Well there you have it. Some of my favorite little buddies that bring a lot of joy to my life! Thanks for sharing your children with me!

3 comments:

Jamie and Krista said...

Kids are the BEST! Your little friends are so cute! How exciting that Julie is so close to her due date! You're mom sent me a few pics today. How fun! I can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl! =)

Gotta get to bed. Tomorrow is Jim's installation and Gma and Gpa Trochmann flew in today. I'm excited to see them again! It will be a fun day!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos of your little friends! They are so precious! You can tell they adore you too!

Anonymous said...

You our permission for using Cabug & Hans Banans names. :) That was a fun night! Love you!
Rebekah