Friday, April 6, 2007

The Office


"Oh, it was a weird day. I accidently cross-dressed."

I'm still laughing at this scene! Michael unknowingly buys a woman's suit, denies it at work when other people notice, and then ends up sitting next to a woman wearing the exact suit! It's one of those great scenes when you laugh aloud, and then giggle about for a long time.

This isn't a show that I watch faithfully, but when I'm able to catch an episode, I usually find myself cringing and laughing all at the same time.

Yesterday I was home alone all day, and I kept finding myself laughing aloud at things I saw on TV. This happens alot. Is that weird?

3 comments:

The Normals said...

It was hilarious.

CJ Olson said...

I don't think that's weird because I'm emotionally attached and either laugh or cry at tv shows! I don't know why. I just do!

Ummm....speaking of....we are planning on going down to the cities the beginning of MAY....so maybe we can get together! Wished that we could have seen you more at HIT's too! :-( But it was fun while we were there.

Leingang Family said...

My sister loves that show. I have only seen one episode, but I really liked it. I will have to order it from Blockbuster so I can watch it someday.