Thursday, May 26, 2011

Grandpa's are the Best!

After a hard day's work, the most logical thing to do is start rolling down the hill. Wouldn't you agree?!
I'm not sure if it's because I missed knowing either of my grandpa's (and I hear they were both really, really wonderful), but I really think that grandpa's are the BEST! I think it's because I get to see such an amazing example here in my own family! We all know this little guy has wonderful parents, a super cool auntie and uncle :) and if you've ever met his grandma you couldn't doubt her love for a second, but one of the best influences in his life is GRANDPA!



Don't you just love how they're relaxing on a nice spring day? After what must've been an inspiring conversation, it looks like a fun game of "you can't get me" needed to be played!






I love how excited he gets with trying to stay close but not too close!






Caught!






Getting tied up...






Flipped over...






And tossed aside.






Somehow I don't think he minds! You wouldn't either, now would you, if you had such a wonderful Grandpa?!






2 comments:

Krista Koljonen said...

Such a sweet bond!!! {I can see from your lumber post that your nephew is a hard worker too...}

Anonymous said...

Love your stories and pics! Excited for you and your new home, also!
Love, June