Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sunny California!

I'm in California right now with Brent, introducing him to Jim and Marilyn and seeing other family as well. We got to go to Laguna Beach today! I LOVE THE OCEAN!! I've missed it and have realized that I'm definitely someone who needs to be near water. I'm glad we have a huge lake (25+ miles long) right near us, and our new house is just a few blocks from the river.

But, there's something so wonderful about being at the ocean! Here's a little preview to our fun vacation:






It's back to winter in Wisconsin tomorrow, but I'm so thankful for this fun time away!

3 comments:

CJ Olson said...

You are a world traveler!! Glad that you are doing well!! I miss the water too!! Thinking about you!!

Danny and Mandy said...

Great pictures!

Leingang Family said...

Glad you had fun! Isn't the sunshine wonderful?