Friday, March 20, 2009

Heading to Fergus

I'm heading to Fergus Falls for the weekend! I'm going to be able to meet with a bunch of people about some wedding stuff, and really looking forward to doing that in person instead of just over the phone. The time will go quick as always, I'm sure, so I'm guessing I won't get to see everyone I would want to, but it'll be still be fun to be in town -even if it's for a short visit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a special request to put out there for anyone in the Fergus area: I'm looking for a place to stay for me and 2 or 3 of my bridesmaids during the few days leading up to the wedding. I have Brent and his guys all taken care of, thanks to the amazing Ellis' family, but am looking for a "girls place" to stay. Any ideas?

What would be ideal is if you happen to know someone who's going on their summer vacation that week and we could just use their house. Or, if you knew of another family with good basement space that's out of the way, or something along those lines. I'm not sure if I'll arrive on Wednesday or Thursday, July 8th or 9th and then I'll, of course, not need to stay after Saturday :) but probably having it available for the girls until Sunday would be nice.

We're all highly responsible, completely trustworthy people, who are mostly looking for a place that we can come-and-go pretty easy since I'm sure we'll be busy running around with wedding stuff. We'd just love a bed and shower, and are trying to save on costs.

Any ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kari,
I looked on my calender to see if we were out of town that weekend, but I'm actually housing family for a reunion that weekend. But it got me thinking...most of the people going to my family reunion will be at Inspiration Point, and you might ask one of them. Luther and JoAnn Larson come to mind, or Bob and Sally Overgaard. I haven't asked them or anything, but I thought maybe I could give you a lead.

Tim and Jenny said...

Hey! Hey! Hey! Tim and I will be on vacation that week! "808" will be empty! There will be room for ALL of you!

Email Tim if you'd like!!