Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Happy Birthday, Dad!! We wish we could be with you today, but know that Brent and I are thinking about you and hoping you have a great birthday!

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from this last year.

Hanging out with his favorite grandson. Just before walking me down the aisle (while I was trying to gather my composure).
The older I get the more I've become Daddy's Little Girl. Here's that big moment in a father's life -turning his girl over to someone else.
David loves hanging out with his Grandpa.
I love this picture.
I love my dad's grin in this picture from the State Fair this past year, riding high with his sweetheart.
We hope you have a great birthday, and we hope it gets to end with a Vikings win!!
Love, Kari and Brent

6 comments:

Misty Dies said...

I don't know you but I'm sure you're wonderful as you've raised a wonderful daughter! I hope your birthday is fantastic!

timmyjimi said...

Happy birthday, Uncle Doug!

Chris said...

Happy birthday Doug! I hope your day is absolutely fantastic (except for the vikings, sorry)!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Kari's Dad!!! I second what the first commenter said!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Kari.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Doug! You are the best brother ever!!
Love, Barb