Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Moss/Favre

My friend, Lissa, sent me this email that she had received as a funny forward. I loved when Randy Moss was with the Vikings, and now have him on my fantasy football team, earning me points in that league. So, of course, when I opened the email, I laughed right away at the creative-ness of one Minnesotan saving himself a few bucks.



But then.... I did was Lissa suggested and took a closer look at the picture. Lo and behold, check out that couple in the background! Yup -that's right! It's none other than my wonderful parents, hanging out at the Minnesota State Fair, getting themselves in a picture that's now being sent around the internet!

Too funny!! :) Thanks, Lissa!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Seriously hilarious! For as much as they like to go to the State Fair, they could be in alot of pictures.

Candis Berge said...

That is a riot!

doug&margarethe said...

And we didn't even know we were being photographed! I do remember being in line for something there near the Grandstand at the MN State fair...but we were only 2 out of close to about 2 million people at the fair this past August.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!!

Krista Koljonen said...

What are the odds?!

Henrik and Carrie said...

No Way!!!! I can't believe that!