Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our Wedding Pictures!

Our wedding pictures came! Yippee!!!! It's been so much fun to re-live the best day of our lives so I wanted to share some of these images with you! As you can imagine, there are quite a few pictures all together. This will be a long post, but I'm only going to include some of the many wonderful pictures taken and you'll just have to come visit us in Appleton to see the rest! :)

Here are some of the pictures of just Brent and I, and I'll work on another post that includes pictures of our wedding party and family/friends. Enjoy!

























































Thanks for wanting to share in our special day!

15 comments:

KB said...

Simply Beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Susan said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see the rest in person, see you soon!
Susan

Candis Berge said...

Oh, fabulous. I can't wait to see the rest!!!!

CJ Olson said...

So pretty!!! You were such a beautiful bride....wish I could have been at the wedding!!

Krista Koljonen said...

Gorgeous. What a beautiful couple. My favorite pic is the second to last one...bw in the trees. Your fotog is so good, I would have a hard time ordering because I would want a print of them all.

Jim and Marilyn said...

Beautiful! We love and miss you!

Henrik and Carrie said...

It's fun to relive those moments in pictures! I knew you would have some gorgeous shots!

Lindsay Gietzen said...

Really fun to see Kari!

Anonymous said...

Superb pictures! What a gorgeous couple and beautiful day it was!
June

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love your pictures!! They are stunning!
Aunt barb

Eric, Maralee, & Baby S said...

So, so beautiful! You had perfect weather for your outdoor shots. What a good-looking couple! : )

Lisa said...

They are so beautiful!!!

The Erickson Family said...

Beautiful!

Leingang Family said...

It was so fun to get to see them! Thanks for sharing them!

Kari Magin said...

Beautiful pictures!