Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wedding Sneak-Peak

Here are just a few wedding pictures to preview! We haven't gotten our professional pictures back yet, so while we're waiting, I've been going through some of the pictures I've gotten from my mom or brother-in-law, etc. I am working on a few posts of all sorts of fun details, but as you can imagine, there are quite a few pictures to sort through!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a few of the pictures that others snapped on my own camera. I see I uploaded them in reverse order and need to shut down my computer so I can get to work, but here's a little preview of what our BEAUTIFUL wedding day looked like!





More to come later!
And a Post-script: will you pray for us? It's been pretty busy since we've returned from our honeymoon and there are many things going on which require some decision-making. Will you pray for wisdom? I'll share more as I'm able, but Brent and I would appreciate the Lord's guidance and we've been asking Him for wisdom. Thank you for joining us in that request!

2 comments:

CJ Olson said...

So wish that I could have been at your wedding! It looks like a beautiful day! I can't wait to hear more! Praying for you guys of course! Praying that you guys adjust to married life and to all the changes that both of you have to do!

Micaela Andrews said...

The pictures look awesome Kari!

I can't wait to see more!

Micaela